Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Color For Daze

So, I know I said tomorrow like a million days ago... But here it finally is!! I had so much fun shooting this look for the blog! The last time I was visiting MI, I stopped into Complex in Birmingham after brunch with some friends. 

They were having an awesome sale and my friend pulled this dress for me while I was in the fitting room. As soon as I tried it on, I was in love. The colors are so vibrant and the style of the dress fits great. 

To be honest, every time I walk into Complex in Bham, I never leave disappointed. Such an awesome boutique with a ton of different options!

Anywho, the strappy sandals are simply Steve Madden and the clutch I stole from Irene Mahmud! She's my blogger goddess of a friend who always provides supply when in demand! The clutch is from Belucci Couture! 

Stay tuned... Fall is right around the corner and it's my favorite fashion season! Scarves, boots and endless cute outfits to come!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment