Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Pretty in Pink: A Very Happy Blogpost

These past nine months in Chicago have been crazy!! My first time living on my own, in a new city, with new faces and new experiences... I have been anything BUT bored, that's for sure! I can't lie, I feel like you can read it all over my face. I am the happiest I have ever been and I truly feel blessed to be in the position I am in! 

Soooo, I did gain a few pounds (more like 15). But instead of stress about it, I've decided to embrace this new version of myself. I kind of like being able to fill my clothes a little more and this is just who I am right now. Twenty-five, living my dreams!

OK, outfit breakdown real quick! 
Glasses: Dior Tortoise Shell Cat-Eye  Cropped Pink Sweater: Topshop Watch: Michael Kors Jeans: Levi's Leather Grey Convertible Clutch/Messenger Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Flats: Target 

This outfit was so effortless and I feel like it really reflects the mood I'm in lately. I don't usually wear too much pink, but I guess I was just in a pink kind of mood today! 

BIG BIG BIG things coming in October so make sure you are tuned in. I'm so excited to share some really great experiences with you guys and some fun outfits to go along with them! Thanks for all the love and support, I couldn't ask for a better following! 
xo 
Sahar











1 comment: